INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION:
We collect/receive information about you as follows:
- When a user fills out the registration form or otherwise submits personal information
- Interacts with the website
- From public sources
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We will use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
If we wish to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask for your consent and will only use your information after receiving your consent and then, only for the purposes for which we grant consent, unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
We will not transfer your personal information to third parties without asking for your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
- Ad service
- Data collection and processing
We require such third parties to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and not to retain it for longer than is necessary to fulfill that purpose.
STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
Depending on applicable law, you may have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data , ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw the consent you have given us for data processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and other rights that may be relevant under the laws applicable. To exercise these rights you can write to us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
Please note that if you do not authorize us to collect or process the requested personal information or withdraw your consent to process it for the requested purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was requested.
The security of your information is important to us, and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and, accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
COMPLIANCE/DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of information available to us, you can send an email to our complaints officer at Teco Locks, Via Veglia, 26 – 31014 Colle Umberto – TV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.
This Website collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Owner and Data Controller
Via Veglia, 26 – 31014 Colle Umberto – TV
Holder’s email address: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, are: first name, last name, email, website, telephone number, company name, province, city, Cookie, Usage Data, geographic location and various types of Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of User Data, automatically collected during the use of this Web Site.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Web Site are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Web Site to provide the Service. In cases where this Web Site indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users in doubt as to which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and warrants that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and location of data processing
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Web Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or any of the other legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Controller’s premises and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. To obtain further information on the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on Personal Data processing details.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Controller to protect the Data.
Should one of the transfers just described take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiry of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Processing
The User’s Data are collected to enable the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Commenting on content, Contacting the User, Interaction with live chat platforms, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Location-based interactions, Protection from SPAM, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Statistics, Data transfer outside the EU and Display of content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details of Personal Data Processing
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Comment services allow Users to formulate and make public their own comments concerning the content of this Web Site.
- Depending on the settings decided by the Data Controller, Users may also leave their comments anonymously. In the event that the Personal Data provided by the User includes email, this may be used to send notifications of comments on the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments.
- In the event that a comment service provided by third parties is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the comment service, it will collect traffic data relating to the pages where the comment service is installed.
- Directly managed comment system (this Web Site)
- This website has its own content commenting system.
- Personal data collected: surname, email, first name and website.
Contacting the User
- Contact by telephone (this Website)
- Users who have provided their telephone number may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes related to this Web Site, as well as to fulfil support requests.
- Personal data collected: telephone number.
- Mailing list or newsletter (this website)
- By registering for the mailing list or newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to whom email messages containing information, including information of a commercial and promotional nature, relating to this Web Site may be sent. The User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering on this Web Site or after making a purchase.
- Personal data collected: surname, email and first name.
- Contact form (this Website)
- The User, by filling in the contact form with his or her Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
- Personal data collected: city, surname, email, first name, telephone number, province and company name.
Interaction with live chat platforms
- This type of service allows the User to interact with live chat platforms, operated by third parties, directly from the pages of this Website. This allows the User to contact the support service of this Website or this Website to contact the User while he/she is browsing its pages.
- If a service for interacting with live chat platforms is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it will collect Usage Data relating to the pages where it is installed. In addition, live chat conversations may be recorded.
Interazione con social network e piattaforme esterne
- This type of service allows you to interact with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Website.
- The interactions and information acquired by this Website are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
- If a social network interaction service is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it may collect traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed.
- Linkedin social button and widgets (LinkedIn Corporation)
- The LinkedIn social button and widgets are services for interaction with the Linkedin social network, provided by LinkedIn Corporation.
- Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- YouTube social button and widgets (Google Inc.)
- The YouTube social button and widgets are services for interaction with the social network YouTube, provided by Google Inc.
- Personal data collected: Usage data.
- Facebook Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
- The Facebook ‘Like’ button and social widgets are services for interaction with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
- Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Twitter Tweet button and social widgets (Twitter, Inc.)
- The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are services for interaction with the social network Twitter, provided by Twitter, Inc.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Interazioni basate sulla posizione
- Non-Continuous Geolocation (this Website)
- This Website may collect, use and share Data related to the User’s geographical location in order to provide location-based services.
- Most browsers and devices provide by default tools to deny geographical tracking. If the User has expressly authorised this possibility, this Website may receive information on his/her actual geographical location.
- The User’s geographic location is tracked on a non-continuous basis at the User’s specific request or when the User does not indicate his or her location in the appropriate field and allows the application to automatically detect his or her location.
- Personal data collected: geographical location.
• This type of service analyses traffic on this Website, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, in order to filter it from traffic, messages and content recognised as SPAM.
- Akismet (Automattic Inc.)
- Akismet is a SPAM protection service provided by Automattic Inc.
- Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
- Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Inc.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Remarketing e behavioral targeting
- This type of service allows this Website and its partners to communicate, optimise and serve advertisements based on the User’s past use of this Website.
- In addition to the opt-out possibilities offered by the services below, the User may opt out of receiving cookies from a third-party service by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
- Facebook Custom Audience (Facebook, Inc.)
- Facebook Custom Audience is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that links the activity of this Website with the Facebook advertising network.
- Personal Data Collected: Cookies and email.
- The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to keep track of the User’s behaviour.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected in order to track and examine the use of this Website, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
- Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalise ads on its advertising network.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Monitoring conversions of Facebook Ads (Facebook, Inc.)
- Facebook Ads conversion tracking is a statistics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that links data from the Facebook ad network with actions taken within this website.
- Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Visualizzazione di contenuti da piattaforme esterne
- This type of service makes it possible to display content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and to interact with them.
- If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it may collect traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed.
- Fonts.com Web Fonts (Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc.)
- Fonts.com Web Fonts is a font style display service operated by Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
- Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
- Google Fonts is a font display service operated by Google Inc. that allows this Website to integrate such content into its pages.
- Widget Google Maps (Google Inc.)
- Google Maps is a map display service operated by Google Inc. which enables this Website to integrate such content into its pages.
- Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Widget Video YouTube (Google Inc.)
- YouTube is a video content display service operated by Google Inc. which enables this Website to integrate such content into its pages.
- Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Payment processing services enable this Website to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. The data used for payment is acquired directly from the operator of the payment service requested without being processed in any way by this Web Site.
- Some of these services may also allow for the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or payment notifications.
Stripe (Stripe Inc)
- Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe Inc.
- PayPal (Paypal)
- PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the User to make online payments.
Further information on Personal Data
Analysis of User Data and forecasts (‘profiling’)
- The Owner may process usage data collected through this Website to create or update user profiles. This type of processing allows the Owner to evaluate the User’s choices, preferences and behaviour for the purposes specified in the respective sections of this document.
- User profiles may also be created using automated tools, such as algorithms, which may also be offered by third parties. For further information on profiling activities, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document.
- The User has the right to object to such profiling activity at any time. To find out more about the User’s rights and how to exercise them, the User may refer to the section of this document on Users’ rights.
Personal data collected through sources other than the User
- The Owner of this Website may have lawfully collected Personal Data relating to the User without the User’s involvement, drawing on sources provided by third parties, in accordance with the legal bases described in the section on the legal bases for processing.
- If the Controller has collected Personal Data in such a way, the User can find specific information about the sources in the respective sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
User identification via Universal Unique Identifier (UUID)
- This Website may track Users by saving a so-called “universal unique identifier” (UUID) for statistical analysis purposes or to store User preferences. This identifier is generated with the installation of this Application, is not deleted when the Application is closed or updated, but is only permanently removed if the User decides to uninstall the Application from his/her device. If the Application is reinstalled, a new UUID is generated.
Unique device identification
- This Website may track Users by storing a unique identification code for their device, for statistical purposes or to store Users’ preferences.
Automated decision-making processes
When a decision that may produce legal effects for the User or may affect the User in a similarly significant way is made exclusively by technological means and without human intervention, automated decision-making occurs.
Within the scope of the purposes described in this document, this Website may use your Personal Data to make decisions based wholly or partly on automated processes. This Website uses automated decision-making to the extent necessary to enter into or perform a contract between the User and the Controller or, if required by law, with the prior consent of the User.
Automated decisions depend on technological tools provided by the Controller or by third parties and are generally based on algorithms that respond to predefined criteria. The logic behind automated decision-making processes aims to: • consentire o migliorare il processo decisionale;
- ensure fair and impartial treatment of Users;
- reduce potential harm resulting from human error, personal bias or other similar circumstances that could lead to discimination or imbalance in the treatment of individuals;
- reduce the risk of non-performance of contractual obligations by the User.
To obtain further information on the purposes, possible third-party services and the specific logic of the automated decision-making processes adopted by this Website, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document.
Effects of automated decision-making processes and rights of users subject to them
Users subject to this type of processing may exercise specific rights aimed at preventing or limiting the potential effects of automated decision-making processes. In particular, Users have the right to:
- receive an explanation of any decision taken as a result of an automated decision-making process and express an opinion on it;
- challenge the decision by asking the Controller to reconsider it or adopt a new decision on a different basis;
- requesting and obtaining from the Controller human intervention in the processing. For further information on Users’ rights and their exercise, the User may refer to the section of this document on Users’ rights.
Online sale of goods and services
- The Personal Data collected is used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to finalise payment may be that relating to the credit card, bank account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The Payment Data collected by this Website depends on the payment system used.
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke his or her previously expressed consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data.
- oppose the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- Access to their own Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the restriction of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of its Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- Proposing a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out whether the Controller processes Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages of such proceedings in order to defend against abuses in the use of this Web Site or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services used by it may collect System Logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in connection with the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Responding to ‘Do Not Track’ requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Website (including by third party applications integrated into this Website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed by the User. ), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Web Site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Web Site.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool by which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.
Last modified: 22 maggio 2023